TERMS & CONDITIONS
By making a booking with Love Boats UAE ‘’Love Boats’’ you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions during your time with us. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the law of the United Arab Emirates, and any claim brought under these conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates. The Love Boats sightseeing tours are operated by Love Boats. Tickets may be purchased either individually or a vessel may be hired exclusively (referred to as a “VIP tour”). The maximum number of persons allowed per boat is Ten or 10 (10 passengers, 1 crew and 1 Captain). All persons cruising on the vessel must pay for admission prior to boarding the vessel. Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by any employee or agent of Love Boats. Any person attempting to gain admission to the vessel without a valid ticket may be ejected from the vessel and its vicinity.
- A minimum of four (4) passengers is required for each sailing, except at the complete discretion of Love Boats or in case of private tours. Vessels that are not filled by the minimum general trip number may be rescheduled. The Customer shall always seek to arrange an alternate date and/or time to travel in order to complete the minimum requirement.
- All end clients should arrive at the location not less than thirty (30) minutes prior to the departure time.
- Love Boat reserve the right to change the vessel your client are booked on, this will not affect booking numbers or experience.
- Love Boat obeys the United Arab Emirates Coast Guard Authorities to ensure we maintain high levels of customer comfort and safety. Speed restrictions apply at certain points along the marina.
- Full name, phone no. and email address of the client using Love Boat service shall be provided to Love Boat.
- Passengers must carry an original identification card (Passport, Emirates ID or Driver’s license).
- All passengers must wear life jackets.
- If passengers run late, ride time will be reduced accordingly.
- Prior booking is required at least 24 hours in advance. (Subject to Availability)
- For a full refund at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A minimum of 48 hours prior notice for reschedule request. (Acceptable for one time reschedule only and subject to availability).
- Love Boat reserves the right to move / cancel your booking due to operational needs or due to weather conditions and mechanical failure. In this instance, Love Boat will rearrange. If this is not possible, any fees already paid will be returned in full.
- In the unlikely event of emergency return to the Operating Location (or any other along route) Love Boat shall have no liability for replacement tickets and/or refunds.
- Please note that any end clients who miss the confirmed scheduled departure shall not be eligible for a reschedule or refund. Love Boat will prioritize all customers against their booking times and never allow late running clients to have an impact on later departure times.
- Love Boat shall not be liable to any passenger, for any loss or damage which may arise out of or in connection with or as a consequence of the operation of Love Boats including, but not being limited to, loss of profit, damages or loss of property or items belonging to the passenger and any personal injury to the passenger.
Medical Conditions & Pregnancy
- The customer agrees to disclose any pre existing medical or other condition that may cause the customer to suffer injury, or aggravate a pre-existing medical condition during the trip.
- Love Boats do not allow pregnant women or people with existing back complaints/ heart complaints to travel on our boats due to safety reasons.
- Passengers must advise Love Boats before booking of any medical conditions or disabilities that the passenger(s) are suffering from or have ever suffered from prior to booking, particularly dizzy spells, epilepsy, back/bone conditions and diabetes.
Clothing and Safety Equipment
- Love Boats recommends your party to “dress for the weather” bearing in mind it is usually cooler on the sea compared to the shore side and extremely hot in the summer months. All passengers should arrive in suitable attire which will not be damaged by exposure to sea water or sunlight.
- Life jackets are provided and must be worn at all times. Your guide will give a full safety briefing which will include full instruction on the inflation of life jackets in the event of an emergency.
- Please note if life jackets are manually inflated and/or damaged with intent and where no emergency has taken place, as lead name on this booking you will be charged AED 500.00 per jacket.
Comfort and Wellbeing
- Passengers will not be permitted to board if Love Boats find that individual has:
- been convicted of a criminal offence which, in the opinion of Love Boats, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors
- behaved in a manner which, in the opinion of Love Boats has, or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors
- Used threatening, abusive or insulting words or behavior or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
- Shown signs of discourtesy, abuse or aggression to Love Boats crew.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited on the vessel itself and on the boarding platform leading to the vessel.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited on the vessel itself and the boarding platform leading to the vessel (except for guide dogs and hearing dogs) without the express permission of Love Boats
- Love Boats cannot be held responsible for weather conditions during your experience. Without exception poor weather will not be deemed a valid reason to authorize relocation of any booking.
- Any person with a child ticket must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Complaints and Feedback
Any passenger complaints should be brought to the attention of the crew on the day of your booking.
Following this, any further complaint should be put in to writing no less than seven days following your experience email@example.com
Compliments and general feedback will be gratefully accepted to the same email address.
Love Boats endeavors to respond to your correspondence within 72 hours, however, on occasion and where an internal investigation is necessary this can take longer.